Liz, Petra and Kate have been recording podcasts – Internet radio – shows for about five years now. Their show, “It’s a Doggy Dog World” is available on www.petliferadio.com./dog.html. You can also download the shows FREE from iTunes. New shows are added monthly!
Some of the topics we’ve covered are:
Dog Training & Behavior
- Boosting a shy dog’s confidence
- Keep your dog busy when he’s home alone
- Have fun with your training
- Managing a busy dog
- What is separation anxiety?
- What your trainer wants you to know
- A listener’s questions about pulling
- Training versus managing
Living with Dogs & the Human/Dog Bond
- Games to play (or not play)
- Kids and dogs
- Hints & tips to make living with dogs easier
- Dog ownership on a budget
- The importance of play
- Dogs are scientists
Puppies - All You Ever Wanted to Know about Puppies!
- What you need to do before bringing home a new puppy
- Your puppy needs socialization but your vet says keep him at home
- When your puppy bites
- Housetraining your dog
- Teach your puppy to bounce back
- Two is not better
- No, he won’t grow out of it!
Dog Care, Health, & Food
- Tips for dog food storage and safety
- Your dog’s weight
- Global pet expo: dog foods & toys
- Dog food revisited
- Dog ownership on a budget (including foods)
- More about new products
Breeds & Choosing the Right Dog for You
- Choosing a dog (parts 1, 2, and 3)
- Re-visiting choosing the right dog
- Pure breeds, mixed breeds, & designer dogs
- Popularity isn’t a good thing; really!
- Oodles, doodles, and poos!
- How to introduce a new adult dog
- Adopted dogs stages of adjustment